Our annual Jammin’ Jelly Fall Festival will feature a variety of enjoyable activities:
- Doug Smith’s Dixieland All-Stars will entertain visitors as they browse the grounds and outbuildings.
- Doughnuts and cider will be available for visitors.
- A selection of homemade jams and jellies will be offered for sale—strawberry, cherry, blueberry, peach, raspberry, and spiced peach will be among the many delicious preserves to choose from.
- Volunteers will be on hand to conduct tours of Peggy Bancroft Hall and Museum, the agricultural barn, original root cellar dating from 1904, and the replica ice house with its display ice harvesting tools.
- Our most recent book, One-Room Schools in Greene and Dreher Townships, will be available for purchase. Authors Diane Smith and Bernadine Lennon will be happy to personalize your book purchase.